Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Work again.



Now, this is my ranged weapon and is one of my favourite works.

It is a bone gun, used only by a particular high ranking demon (undetermined yet as of now, there is a possibility that I may use it in stories), and its bullets are impure human souls. Against other supernatural beings, the souls act as bullets would, whilst against a human, the bullet souls would then instead corrupt and taint the soul of that human and essentially turn the victim's soul into additional ammo.

P/S: All work posted up here are my intellectual properties and use of them without my permission will be a violation of copyright.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, i like the bone gun too. :) It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thanks! It's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since there is already a comment, I shall take my leave.

    ...

    Alright, alright, don't give me the evil eye. DX

    Anyway, this is, as pointed out by the other commenter, Awesome. With a capital A. It looks great, the lines are sharp and well defined, the whole concept of a spinal bone as the muzzle is ingenious, and I can't really tell if that is a joint bone or a mini skull that's serving as the handle, but either way, it's perfect. With the extra purr.

    The idea of using human souls as bullets is, perhaps, a bit cliche, but it suits the overall aura of the gun. The simplicity of it gives a misconception that it not be as dangerous as, say, 'Sasha'. But in reality, it's perhaps, far more deadly, no pun intended.

    Overall, this is perhaps one of the best piece you've created. I applaud you and look forward to more great masterpieces like this one.

    Live long and prosper.
    -Jace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very good. The only weak part is the butt, it's just a shapeless lump of bone, maybe use the head of a femur or sumthin'. Go look up how the head femur look like.

    ReplyDelete